Friday, December 31, 2010

Adieu 2010

I am writing this with still 17 minutes to go for the year 2010 and I think this is the right time to dwell on some of the year's happenings. The year dawned with great expectations (as usual) and the best things started rolling out. My dear daughter started off on a winning note by getting placed in TCS at her first campus interview. This was followed by a Grand celebration of our 25th Wedding Anniversary, with all my near and dear family members. Great escapes to Munnar and Ooty followed almost one after the other. Great decision to relax and take a break away from the hectic official chores and the same was successfully implemented. A relaxing two months away from office enabled me to make such good decisions. December gave the first taste of relaxed days.
 I am still able to sustain my interests, have a long laundry list of things I would like to do, enjoy my daily dose of music, browse  and bestowed with the best of the family. What else do I need? I have nothing more to ask Him. Please be so merciful to All is my prayer. Let the New Year usher in great health, prosperity and happiness to one and all around the world, irrespective of caste, creed and color - 11:47 PM of 31-Dec-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment