Friday, February 24, 2012

Heartening Request


It is said that the best payment for a performing artiste is the round of applause received from the audience. An author is overwhelmed by the feedback he receives from the readers. I am getting many feedbacks on the posts I make in the blog, but not all are recorded as comments in the blog, as many feedbacks arrive as emails. 

I am overwhelmed by the responses and the recently received one has requested for a specific topic of "Business Etiquettes", for the benefits of his siblings who will be entering the official life soon. As I am already working on this topic, I can happily assure my dear reader that very soon I will share my thoughts on the same. More than the feedback. I am immensely pleased that there are some who believe that I could throw some advices and thoughts, which could be useful for them.  Also, the liberty with which such requests are made pleases me more and spurs me on. Nothing is more gratifying than this- It is much more than winning a Crore in NVOK programme in TV! 

Thanks for the patronage and request your continued support and good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment