Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bucket List

After reading Pritish Nandy's blog post on bucket list, I am tempted to summarize my own. For my own clarity, let me record that this is a list of activities that I would love to do anytime during the period of my existence. Though this list has always been there at the back of my mind, this is an attempt to consolidate the thoughts. This list is not in any order of priorities and is as it occurred. I am sure this is set to grow:

 • Keep reading and writing  and improve the knowledge level

• Share the experiences and counsel the young, whoever requires guidance 

• Support the youth in pre recruitment preparations

• Help in management activities of any organization that requires improvement in process and discipline

• Deliver meaningful lectures/speeches

• Visit orphanage/ old age homes periodically

• Support people with De-addiction of any habits

• Support poor and needy students in education

• Visit patients in hospitals periodically and engage them with conversation

• Travel around South India in winter (Nov-Jan)

• Live in a village at a not so hot location, with a river and no electricity, at least for a month

• Read more Bharathiyar writings

• Be a better human being

• Improve my swimming capabilities

• Create and maintain my own website


 

No comments:

Post a Comment