Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanks, for the feedback !


  This is being addressed to some of my friends & well wishers who regularly read my blog posts and also come out with their feedback and suggestions, which I value very much.

One such friend of mine has provided his feedback , that he had put into action some of the suggestions on financial planning posted by me about a year ago ! I am really delighted on many counts:

It reemphasizes the need for the blog author to keep airing his thoughts and not lose sleep about lack of feedback. In the current day busy situations, people may read at will (even after a year or when there is a necessary!) , may read but will not be responding etc.,

My initial beliefs are cemented that my little experiences shall be helpful for some and it seem to be coming true. I also get many mail feedback and this spurs me to share more and more.

Thank you all, for standing there and patting and correcting me! My only request is "Please post your feedback / comments/ suggestions in the Blog itself". Of course, any personal queries could be directed to my mail.
  
Please find the extract of the feedback below:

From: XXX
To:
 Kapaleeswaran <mail2kapali@yahoo.com> 
Sent:
 Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:54 PM
Subject:
 Re: XX 

Sir,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and all the help. I will keep you updated as and when there is any update.

Also, as  a side note, I want to let you know something. I had read one of your blogs about Planning & Savings - written a year back exactly - and it really motivated me to ensure that I have a good retirement nest egg. I have started different monthly SIP's in diversified equity MFs, started RDs for sons education, opened 3 PPF accounts in mine, wife's and son's name (and deposit Rs XXX  in each account every month), have a term insurace for XX lakhs and have taken a medi claim of XX lakhs per annum for the our family and am buying 1 gram Gold ETF's every month.

When I look back now, it looks like a very good start as I am only 31, and I really intend to keep this disciplined approach till I retire. Thanks for all the advises based on your vast experience. Its really nice to know someone like you...

Best Regards,
XXX

3 comments:

  1. On 25-Jan-2012, Sulochana Ganesan wrote " Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I enjoyed going through your postings. Congratulations. Your talent in writing and clarity of thought is really amazing. Keep it up.

    Just last week I was going through my old books and found a diary (1969) where I have written down some quotations and anecdotes. I was just out of college then and remember writing down anything interesting I found. I am glad to see someone else also has done the same.

    Wish you all the Best,"

    ReplyDelete
  2. On 25-Jan-2012, ram ram wrote " Great to know about your blog. I will also log into your blogs and enrich myself."

    ReplyDelete
  3. On 22-Feb-2012, Hemanth Kumar Ponnusamy wrote " Hope you are doing.

    ... I used to glance your postings in your Blog.
    .....Since I have my sisters working and uses to advice them how be behave professionally, how to draw the line between the colleagues and set the expectations right. They are straight from the college and their view is different and not aware how to take up things and how to maintain a distance with colleagues. Somehow I felt that it is essential to educate them. Can you write something in your blog on how to be professional in the behaviour at offices.

    ReplyDelete