Friday, March 2, 2012

Stat(u)s Update


There have been many feedback, suggestions and comments received from many of the readers of my blog.  Perhaps, as the blog culture is yet to catch up, there are still many comments that are not logged in the blog, but are received through Emails. As I consider every feedback as a suggestion for my improvement and the next step towards betterment, I have carefully saved all of them. To fall in line with the blog conventions and for some statistical purposes of blog analysis, these feedbacks are required to be uploaded along with the respective posts. So, I have devised a Blog Assistant through which all the feedbacks have been uploaded into the respective posts. I have taken care to ensure that only the feedbacks are uploaded and any personal interaction/ communication have been excluded. Kindly have a look at the Blog and if anyone has any clarifications, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

I also take this opportunity to request you all to provide, wherever possible, your valuable feedback at the blog itself. In case you do not have time, do not worry, I shall direct the Blog Assistant to take care in uploading the same.

Thanks for all the support and looking forward to your continued encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment